Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Today is the Day!

Release Day is here and I couldn't be more excited!

If you pre-ordered Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen on Kindle, it has already been delivered, which means you're not even reading this because you are already captivated in Elizabeth's story.  ;-)

This morning started out fabulously with "my Elizabeth" on the Biographical Historical Fiction bestseller lists on Amazon UK at #14 and Amazon US at #56.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, my first review came in from an early reader - FIVE STARS! You can read it here. Needless to say, I am thrilled and can't wait to see what the future holds for our favorite Tudor queen.

Have you started reading yet?

2 comments:

  1. I stayed up late last night reading some of it and had to force myself to go to sleep. I am loving it!! Can't wait to read more later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've made my day! I hope you continue to enjoy Elizabeth's story. :-)

      Delete