Monday, November 21, 2016

Book Shop Open

Just in time for the big Christmas shopping weekend, I have opened my online book shop!

Visit it here. 

Receive SIGNED copies of my books and give a gift that is heartfelt and unique this year. If you are in the US, shipping is free. No need to stand in line or fight the crowds. Just sit back and read.

Payment is made by credit or debit card using trusted Square technology. If you prefer to pay via PayPal invoice, just drop me a message.

Kindle books are also a great gift, and you can find all of my novels on Kindle at Amazon. Did you know that if you order a paperback through Amazon, you are eligible to receive a copy of the ebook for only 99c? This is great for gift giving. Keep the ebook for yourself and give the paperback. Great gifts, books for you, and saving money? It's a win-win.

Thank you for giving the gift of historical fiction and supporting me as an independent writer! I wish each and every one of my readers a very blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment