Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Book News

There it is! That's my book on display!
Yesterday was my birthday. This is not an event that I normally get too excited about or want too much recognition of. However, this year I got to spend the evening of my birthday at the Local Author Night at Schuler Books! If you are in the Lansing area, you can find my books, Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen and Over the Deep, at Schuler Books in the Meridian Mall.

Upon arrival, I was feeling quite victorious.













Still getting used to the idea that people want my autograph.
Thank you to everyone who has supported me and especially those who joined me for this event! It was such a great evening that I hardly had time to be worried about the milestone birthday that I was having.  ;-)

My next book signing event will be in Jackson, Michigan at the Book Cottage on June 25th. I look forward to meeting some of you there!

See Upcoming Events for more information and opportunities to talk books with me.

In other news, Star Isales has won the giveaway for Tony Riches' JASPER: Book Two of the Tudor Triilogy! Thank you to everyone who entered. Make sure you check out all of Tony's awesome novels.

My next novel, Faithful Traitor: The Story of Margaret Pole will be released June 14th. It is available now for pre-order on Kindle.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Samantha! Is this book on a Kindle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kirsten! Are you looking for Plantagenet Princess, Tudor Queen? It is here: http://www.amazon.com/Plantagenet-Princess-Tudor-Queen-Elizabeth-ebook/dp/B013J4PX28. My other books - and Tony's if that's what you're looking for - are available through Amazon on Kindle and in paperback. Thanks! 😃

      Delete