Wednesday, August 1, 2018

New Release! Plantagenet Embers Novellas Paperback

Some of you have been very patiently waiting, but now it is here! Novellas featuring Margaret Beaufort, Elizabeth Woodville, and Reginald Pole had previously only been released on Kindle. Now, you can get all three in one paperback volume!

I really enjoyed having the chance to explore the stories and emotions of these characters from the Plantagenet Embers full length novels. I hope you enjoy them too. Happy reading!




This paperback volume includes the following ebook novellas:

4 comments:

  1. May i ask why you had Mary Tudor in the plantagenet series since she was a Tudor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically because the series went on longer than I thought it would. It was Mary's connection with Margaret & Reginald Pole that brought her in.

      Delete
    2. What was your original plan?

      Delete
    3. Honestly, when I started, I had no plans beyond one book. Then, part way through PPTQ, I decided I wanted to write about Margaret Pole. I didn't decide to write about Mary until one of my beta readers for Faithful Traitor suggested it was what should come next.

      Delete