Friday, March 1, 2024

Women's History Month


Good morning, dear readers! I'm excited to celebrate Women's History Month with you!

I will be welcoming several guests to the blog this month, each sharing a story of a fascinating historical woman. Some guests will be familiar, and others are new to my blog and I can't wait to introduce you. I hope you will find each article informative and inspiring!

I also have two events planned this month. Join me at Lincoln Township Library on March 25 to talk about Women of the American Revolution. You can also join the virtual Historical Writers Forum celebration of Women's History Month, where we will have an amazing panel discussing some of our favorite historical ladies.

Make sure you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, so that you don't miss a thing!




Wondering what to read for Women's History Month? Consider Luminous: The Story of a Radium Girl, based on the true story of Catherine Donohue, if you love historical fiction. 





Prefer nonfiction? Read Women of the American Revolution for a series of mini-biographies of 18th century American women. 


What other books would you recommend?




2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. 💟👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope you will enjoy this month. I have a lot scheduled!

      Delete